[jsp-dev] CCR for DSOL with Eclipse GlassFish

Hi,

I've run the DSOL TCK against Eclipse GlassFish weekly snapshot build (2020-09-06) which has passed the DSOL 2.0 TCK.

The complete output log is here.

I've gone ahead and created a TCK Results Summary for Eclipse GlassFish, with these results, here. (This link will work after this PR is merged)

I haveĀ  submitted a Compatibility Certification Request (CCR), of DSOL 2.0, for Eclipse GlassFish 6 (jsp-api#185). You are welcome to use this CCR as evidence that the TCK has a compatible implementation, with the ballot submission.

If the TCK changes, we'll need to rerun the tests and update the CCR, but this should suffice so long as there are no more TCK changes and this TCK is used for the final promotion, once the ballot completes.

Hope this is helpful,

-- Ed

Back to the top