Re: [jsp-dev] Tagging RC2

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 6:42 PM Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Things will also get simpler as the implementations move into separate
projects.

For JSP I'm about to do that. But I don't want to disturb the Jakarta EE 9 release, so the switch over is probably best done after that.

Along those lines, we probably need to think about moving the
spec documents to their own repos to avoid tag clashes / confusion but
that is probably something that can wait for now.

The spec documents are not deployed to Maven Central, so this matters far less I think.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Mark