Re: [jsp-dev] Open issues

Hi Mark,

thanks a lot for taking care of this. I'm happy to see some activity on the jsp-api project. Let us know if there is anything we can help with.

Christian

Am Di., 4. Sep. 2018 um 18:46 Uhr schrieb Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi all,

I've just finished reviewing the open issues against the jsp-dev project.

I have labelled them with a component of Impl (Glassfish), API and/or
spec doc as appropriate. Some of the spec related issues I labelled as
both doc and API if there was a (remote) possibility changes may be
required in both.

The majority of the issues are bugs in the Glassfish implementation and
the majority of those could be fixed if a more up to date version of
Jasper was used from Tomcat.

I was actually looking for bugs that we could fix without impacting the
public API - either in terms of method signature or defined behaviour.
There were none.

I was able to close a couple of issues that were invalid.

The upshot of this is that the API code is good to go. I'd like to get
the couple of PRs I've submitted merged but that isn't essential.

I plan to work on the CI/CD pipeline next.

Mark