[jsonp-dev] EE 10 Platform TCK test failure in jsonp.pluggability.jsonprovidertests tests with GlassFish 7

Hi,

This week (and last weeks) Platform TCK results [1] show that the jsonp.pluggability.jsonprovidertests tests have 72 failures caused by a `java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("jakarta.xml.ws.WebServicePermission" "CTSPermission3_name")` that is followed by a `ClassNotFoundException: org.glassfish.wasp.runtime.ProtectedFunctionMapper$1 not found by org.glassfish.wasp.was` exception as shown in [2].

The [3] test results are missing the Glassfish logs [3], so I started a new test run [4] with just the jsonp tests to see if that will have logs.  [2] is still a good representation of what we saw in the GlassFish server.log last week, so that should still be a good source of the server side exceptions occurring.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Jakarta-EE-10.0-TCK-results#platform-tck-full-profile-results-on-jdk11
[2] https://gist.github.com/scottmarlow/bc6f9cbad4821a6775828dbbf900866c
[3] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaee-tck/job/master/1785/testReport/