Re: [jsonp-dev] TCK distribution question

On 4/20/22 10:26 AM, Kyle Aure wrote:
Hello all,

I am working on running the TCK for Open Liberty and noticed that in the Jarkarta Stagging repository there is a distribution zip, and singular jar artifacts for the TCK.
I think you should use the TCK in https://download.eclipse.org/jakartaee/jsonp/2.1 which is linked from https://jakarta.ee/specifications/jsonp/2.1.
The distribution zip is at version 2.1.0 while the singular jar is at version 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.
I compared the contents of both jars (from zip and singular) and there are differences in the signature files.
Based on this issue being closed: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jsonp/issues/371
I would think that both artifacts should be at version 2.1.0 now.
Can we upload the newer version of the TCK so that it can be used without having to extract it from the distribution zip?

Thank you,
Kyle Jon Aure