[jsonp-dev] Jigsaw: Any rough milestone for 1.2 with module-info included?

Hi there,

Java9 and Jigsaw is out for a very long time. Still the Java ecosystem
is adopting it extremely slowly. With fundamental libraries not
supporting the java module system the migration of higher-level stuff
becomes infeasible.

I have seen that you already prepared everything perfectly:

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jsonp/blob/master/impl/src/main/jdk9/module-info.java

This is great!

Are there any milestone plannings available when to expect a 1.2 release
in maven central that would ship with module-info?

With implicit modules maven is telling me that I should never ever
publish my modules to maven central. Therefore I am stuck porting my OSS
code based on JSON-P to jigsaw.

Thanks and regards

  Jörg

Back to the top