Re: [jsonb-dev] Plan review for Jakarta JSON Binding 2.1 completed!

Hi Romain,

Thanks for your input!
I am going to bounce that ball back to you, though :)
Since you're one of the committers on the project, I guess that is up to you to work with the other committers to evolve the spec in the right direction.

Ivar