Re: [jpa-dev] Persistence standalone TCK 3.2

Thanks Guru!

If the TCK challenge https://github.com/jakartaee/persistence/issues/591 is accepted, I think we will want to include the corresponding change https://github.com/jakartaee/platform-tck/pull/1256 if that is accepted and other recent Persistence test changes as well in a new staged TCK.  Do others agree?

Scott