[jpa-dev] suggestions

Dear JPA Developers,

As a developer of enterprise application software for more than 30 years, I know that developers spend a lot of time dealing with SQL and related configuration program development, so JPA is very important, so can I make the following suggestions:
1. Can you provide an abstract class similar to AbstractTable<EntityBean> for the addition, deletion, modification and query operations of a single table to handle all operations based on a single table. The successor only needs to provide the corresponding field information, and AbstractTable is responsible All insert, modify, delete, query by primary key, query by any condition, pagination and other functions;
2. Regarding query, you can design AbstractQuery<ConditionBean, ResultEntity> abstract class. AbstractQuery provides a method like executeQuery(String sql, Object... args). How many parameters are there in SQL are passed in through args. null, the executeQuery method is responsible for automatically reconstructing the query statement according to the incoming parameters, which can greatly improve the development efficiency of the program and reduce the chance of errors. We have already implemented such an executeQuery method. If you are interested, we can communicate in depth comminicate

Are these suggestions reasonable? Developers please consider

Thanks!

Cao Guangxun

Back to the top