Re: [jpa-dev] Question about TCK testing and different database server backends?

I haven't yet seen any new Persistence TCK tests that require DDL/DML script changes but am thinking that we could see a need for validation of each of the different database backends.  I'm just trying to understand who in the community will run the Jakarta Persistence 3.1 TCK tests for each of the database servers other than #2 Derby which has test coverage already.

My responsibility is more on the Platform TCK (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck) but I need to understand how the Jakarta Persistence community will test each of the below mentioned databases (or not).  More specifically, which databases will still be supported by Persistence 3.1?  Will any of the databases be removed?  Will any new databases be added?  Also what does it mean exactly for someone to volunteer to test a certain database?

In case it helps, https://db-engines.com/en/ranking/relational+dbms shows a ranking based on https://db-engines.com/en/ranking_definition