[jpa-dev] Evaluate existing open issues

Hi,

first, let me welcome Mahmoud, Ehsan, Jorge and Omos who recently joined this list and expressed their interest in this project. (I'm sorry I don't want to spam each of you separately :-) )

With >150 open issues with almost no labels on them it is being difficult to filter out issues based on some category, ie right now it is not that easy to find existing issues applicable to Criteria API etc.

There might be also buried easy to fix things which are allowed to be done for EE 9 like typos, some low hanging fruit which while not being allowed for 9 could be scheduled for EE 10 right away or some not valid any more.

With more people willing to help, this can be something where to help - go through existing issues, check if it is still valid, try to find proper label for it among existing ones[1] (or propose new) and add a comment saying which label(s) should be added/why the issue should be closed to the issue. Some project committer can then just go, review and apply those labels/close issues.

thanks,
--lukas

[1]: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jpa-api/labels

Back to the top