Re: [jpa-dev] What's next for JPA?

I think this is an excellent way to get the next set of Jakarta Persistence features bootstrapped.

Reza Rahman

-------- Original message --------
From: Xavier Dury <kalgon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/15/19 11:06 PM (GMT+08:00)
To: jpa developer discussions <jpa-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jpa-dev] What's next for JPA?

Hi,

I don't know how the EG is working but Is there any review process or selection criteria for the current open issues?

If not, as there are less than 150 issues, it would be nice if people could review all of them and vote for the ones they find interesting (or leave a comment asking for more clarification if needed).

From those 150, the top-voted 10, 20 or XX (https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jpa-api/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+sort%3Areactions-%2B1-desc) could be picked up, further debated and become candidates for JPA.next.

Regards,
Xavier