Re: [jnosql-dev] Early Draft review version at Jakarta NoSQL

Yes, this version we break a lot, however, we create the API, moving classes to jakarta.nosql, and moved the classes left to org.eclipse.jnosql; therefore, this version it would be impossible to do not break too much. But yes, we need to avoid to break a lot.

About GraphQL it isn't related to a NoSQL database: