[jnosql-dev] Possible new logo

I was wondering, since there are so many references to gods and godesses mostly from ancient Greek mythology how do you find the idea of a Jakarta EE (color) themed variation of Odysseus' ship? Something like https://pexels-library.com/img/odysseus-clipart-24.html (it says share or modify) could be a basis or others like this one https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-illustration-greek-trireme-stylized-illustration-ancient-ship-image42935054 (even got an orange sail already)

Others like https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/greek-boat-odyssey-argonauts-for-greece-travel-vector-15882901
or slightly more abstract shapes
https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/greek-ancient-ship-vector-18459891
and
https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/greek-ancient-ship-vector-24682536
(again with an orange sail)

Maybe someone comes up with a different idea, but as Jakarta EE generally has the sail boat image, I thought it could be a nice way to use that CI and theme for NoSQL.

By Werner.

Ref: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/nosql/issues/7

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana