Re: [jms-dev] Preparing for final release

Thanks, Kevin for the review on our spec PR!

All should be updated.

I did not cut a new release for the javadoc as I didn't want to trigger any additional TCK work.  There was no change needed in source other than fixing the 2.0->3.0 reference; a plain `mvn javadoc:jar` does create javadoc with the appropriate licensing, footer and version in upper right corner.  It's been like that since 2019.  I do not know why the staged javadoc jar does not contain it, nor does the RC1 javadoc jar contain it.

I find that a little unsettling, but it'll take some effort to find the cause and I'm nervous about holding up the release.  I suspect there may be something up in the jenkins setup.  It does appear however the API jar itself is good, passes the signature tests and TCK, so I think pragmatically we're ok though not ideal.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins