Re: [jms-dev] About to release JMS 2.0.2

Looks good to me! Thank you!

-- Ed

On 11/9/2018 6:46 AM, arjan tijms wrote:
Hi,

I'd hereby like to declare our intention to release JMS 2.0.2.

This is the Jakarta EE version of JMS 2.0.1 (seeĀ https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/javax.jms/javax.jms-api/2.0.1)

Maven coordinates have changed and formatting has been applied. No functionality has been changed.

The new Maven coordinates will be:

<groupId>jakarta.jms</groupId>
<artifactId>jakarta.jms-api</artifactId>
<version>2.0.2</version>

If there are any objections, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Arjan