[jetty-users] I'm not subscribed, I can't unsubscribe.

Since April this year I'm suddenly getting messages from this list. I was unsubscribed successfully way back on Jan 4 2022. I've now tried to unsubscribe myself in two ways:
- sending email to jetty-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx, but It gets an email bounce, because jetty-users-requests is not a valid email address at that domain.