Re: [jetty-users] SetUID ported to 12?

libsetuid has not been ported to Jetty 12.

I'm surprised people are still using it.

It was last updated for Jetty 9.1.0.
Never had a release since.
It was never updated for Jetty 10/11, doesn't work with Jetty 10/11 properly, and we've had zero complaints about that too.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with that old custom libsetuid functionality that cannot be done with existing tooling in your environment?
(Eg: run Jetty with a specific userid)

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx