Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 10 SSL Problem

Throws this stacktrace

WARN  : Forking second JVM due to forking module(s): []. Use --dry-run to generate the command line to avoid forking.
Exception in thread "main" java.io.IOException: keystore password was incorrect
        at java.base/sun.security.pkcs12.PKCS12KeyStore.engineLoad(PKCS12KeyStore.java:2159)
        at java.base/sun.security.util.KeyStoreDelegator.engineLoad(KeyStoreDelegator.java:221)
        at java.base/java.security.KeyStore.load(KeyStore.java:1473)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.security.CertificateUtils.getKeyStore(CertificateUtils.java:49)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory.loadKeyStore(SslContextFactory.java:1121)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory.load(SslContextFactory.java:291)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.ssl.SslContextFactory.doStart(SslContextFactory.java:213)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:93)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:171)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:121)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.SslConnectionFactory.doStart(SslConnectionFactory.java:112)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:93)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.start(ContainerLifeCycle.java:171)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.ContainerLifeCycle.doStart(ContainerLifeCycle.java:121)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractConnector.doStart(AbstractConnector.java:367)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector.doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:75)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.doStart(ServerConnector.java:228)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:93)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:428)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:93)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.xml.XmlConfiguration.main(XmlConfiguration.java:1875)
Caused by: java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: failed to decrypt safe contents entry: javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Given final block not properly padded. Such issues can arise if a bad key is used during decryption.
        ... 21 more

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards
Timo Brunn

Website: timo-brunn.de
Um ihre Echtheit zu bestätigen, wurde diese E-Mail digital signiert.
To prove its authenticity, this E-Mail has been digitally signed.