Re: [jetty-users] Client threads - can they be daemon threads?

On 6/14/23 08:09, Shawn Heisey wrote:
Would a request to have the Jetty client's threads marked as daemon be taken seriously?  Would I create that feature request on github?

I can think of a situation where it might not be possible to know what resources need to close: An uncaught exception handler. One common use for UCE handlers is ensuring that the program exits when an uncaught exception happens instead of continuing to run in an unpredictable state. In many cases, this handler will probably have no idea what resources were opened that need closing.

Thanks,
Shawn

Back to the top