Re: [jetty-users] Shibboleth Error: Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'shibboleth.metrics.AttributeResolverGaugeSet' defined in file [C:\Program Files (x86)\Shibboleth\IdP\system\conf\general-admin-system.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is net.shibboleth.utilities.java.support.component.ComponentInitializationException: Injected service was null or not an AttributeResolver

This is a Shibboleth and Spring issue you are dealing with.
It would be better if you reached out to Shibboleth.

Nothing about your description or your XML files have anything to do with Jetty specific behaviors.
Jetty is not involved in how Spring discovers its beans / classes / configuration.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx