[jetty-users] Jetty Http client support for traversing through proxies.

Hi ,

I am trying to use Jetty Http client(in cometd with Jdk6) and wondering what versions of Jetty http client support proxies and which schemes.

Looking at Jetty9 documentation it supports proxies for Basic and Digest schemes
http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/http-client-other.html#http-client-proxy

As Jetty9 works with only JDK7+ and I am looking for any JDK6 netty http clients,
can some one help on versions of jetty http client that has proxy support. Also let
me know the supported schemes.

Thanks
Vamsi

Back to the top