Re: [jetty-users] hide slf4j classes from web-apps

Thanks Joakim.

The main differences between my conf and yours are
1. Moving the jars to lib/logging.
2. In WebAppContext, contextPath and war are specified.

I still cannot make it work after following your conf.

Questions:
A. Are the contextPath and war mandatory in WebAppContext? My wild guess was
that the conf is applied to all web-apps if they are not specified.
B. I want to hide the classes for all web-apps, is the following correct?
  1. Implement org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.Configuration, call
WebAppContext.addServerClass in configure()
  2. Set the Configuration bean in
org.eclipse.jetty.deploy.providers.WebAppProvider.setConfigurationClasses()