[jetty-users] Custom SessionHandler in Jetty

I'm having a problem trying to register a self-implemented SessionHandler
for my Web Application. I have tried adding the session handler two ways
without success:

1) Modifying the pom.xml

<extraClasspath>${basedir}/target/mywebapp/WEB-INF/classes/</extraClasspath>
<sessionHandler implementation="com.example.session.MySessionHandler">
     <sessionManager implementation="com.example.session.MySessionManager">
     </sessionManager>
</sessionHandler>

2) Modifying the jetty.xml

<Set name="extraClasspath">WEB-INF/classes/</Set>
<Set name="setSessionHandler">
     <New class="org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.SessionHandler">
         <Arg>
              <New class="net.synchronite.proxy.SynchroniteSessionManager"
/>
          </Arg>
      </New>
 </Set>

In both cases I get a ClassNotFoundException (see below). What am I missing?

net.synchronite.proxy.SynchroniteSessionHandler
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFir
stStrategy.java:50)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:2
44)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:2
30)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.configurator.converters.AbstractConfigurationC
onverter.getClassForImplementationHint(AbstractConfigurationConverter.java:6
1)

Back to the top