Re: [jetty-users] Recommended database resident message queueing system? JMS?

I've had really good luck with Spring Integration. It comes with a Jdbc Message Adapter that can read and write messages to a jdbc source. The framework abstracts most of the underlying messaging system so you could look at scaling up to jms in the future if you need it.

-mike