Re: [jetty-users] Allow only a single client to send requests to jetty at a time

What action are you looking for the clients that attempt to connect
while another one is servicing a request, so you just want to return a
status code?

maybe 412 Precondition failed

If that is what your looking for a simple custom handler ought to do,
one that checks if the resource is busy and if it is return an error
code..  I figured the QoS would work for you, queueing up the other
requests but having only one active at a time.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell