[jetty-users] JDBCLoginModule no suitable driver

Hi,

I am trying to use jetty7 with jaas via org.eclipse.jetty.plus.jaas.spi.JDBCLoginModule and mysql
I followed the instructions on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/JAAS

For a file based module (org.eclipse.jetty.plus.jaas.spi.PropertyFileLoginModule) it works for me, but not for the JDBCLoginModule

This is
jdbc {
         org.eclipse.jetty.plus.jaas.spi.JDBCLoginModule required
         debug="true"
         dbUrl="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/user_data"
         dbUserName="dbuser"
         dbPassword="dbpasswd"
         dbDriver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
         userTable="users"
         userField="username"
         credentialField="password"
         userRoleTable="roles"
         userRoleUserField="username"
         userRoleRoleField="role";
     };

I get a no suitable driver error for "jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/user_data". This can be the case when the jdbcurl is not correct or the driver is not found in the classpath.

I put the driver in the webapp dependencies and in the plugin dependencies with no success.

I use jetty-maven-plugin v7.0.2.v20100331.

I saw a similar mail on this list a month ago with the same problem.
Has anybody a hint how to solve this problem?

--
Heiko Ehrig
Research Engineer

Neofonie GmbH