[jetty-users] Embedded Jetty environment does not work

hi all,

I am trying to set up environment using embedded jetty. I followed the
instructions from the tutorial http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Embedding_Jetty using the OneWebAppUnassembled example.

This is the structure of my web project:

myDir
myDir/context/webapp (my web app directory containing index.jsp)
myDir/context/webapp/WEB-INF (contains descriptor web.xml, libs and classes)
myDir/src (source code of some java classes)

now I was trying to deploy jetty inside this web project.
I run the main class within eclipse:
I open on the browser the url
http://localhost:8080/testComet/index.jsp

unfortunately nothing appears.

any suggestions?

thanks markus

this is my code:
**********************************

    Server jettyServer = null;

    try {
      jettyServer = new Server(8080);
      SocketConnector conn = new SocketConnector();
      conn.setAcceptQueueSize(100);
      jettyServer.setConnectors(new Connector[] { conn });

      String home = System.getProperty("user.dir");
      WebAppContext context = new WebAppContext();
      context.setDescriptor(home + "/context/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml");
      context.setResourceBase(".");
      context.setContextPath("/testComet");
      context.setClassLoader(Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());
      context.setParentLoaderPriority(true);
      context.setTempDirectory(new File(home + "/context/webapp/tmp"));
      jettyServer.setHandler(context);
      jettyServer.start();

    } catch (Exception e) {
      e.printStackTrace();