[jetty-users] turning on hot deploy on Eclipse´s Jetty embedded server

Hello folks,

I´d like to know how to configure the Jetty distro that comes with my Eclipse to deal with hot deploy.

Some info:

Eclipse Version: 3.4.2 Build id: M20090211-1700
Jetty version: jetty-6.1.6

I know there is a tag called scanInterval that should be set to something more than 0, but I don´t know where to find the proper file to put it (jetty.xml) since I don´t have a full directory structure for jetty where I can easily find it.

Could this setting be put somewhere in the launching configuration parms? Or maybe in the web.xml from my webapp?

Many thanks,

Henrique

Back to the top