[jetty-users] Search Engine Friendly URLs

Is there a way to do Search Engine Friendly (SEF) URL in Jetty 7?  I am using Railo (open source coldfusion engine) with Jetty 7 and that is working great.  But now I would like to enable SEF URLs so that domain/index.cfm/data/name gets processed as if it was domain/index.cfm?data="">
I found a filter from the OpenBlueDragon (another open source coldfusion engine) that should convert the /data/name part into path info.  It does not seem to work and it was compiled for Jetty 6.x.

Any help / pointers would be greatly appreciated.
--
Andrew Penhorwood

Back to the top