[jetty-dev] Improving HTTP/2 server push support

Hi,

from this topic (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29342106/jetty-http2-server-push-support/29347477#29347477), we discussed about server push support and the filters provided out of the box by jetty.

I was curious to know how the filter can push all the resources even for the first request. Push informations should be provided by the application.

Many of them rely on extensible frameworks that collect this kind of informations (for instance thymeleaf which parse a HTML template). Keeping a feature inside a framework is important so we let the developer focus on the business logic.

So maybe jetty already provides all we need to implement this kind of feature in an adequat framework. Maybe a more convenient option to push resources will be the interception of link header as explained on stackoverflow topic so we don't need to deal with specific jetty API.

What do you think?

--
Guillaume DROUET

Back to the top