Re: [jetty-dev] Which HttpService

Hi,

I'm getting confused now. With Equinox you get two implementations of HttpService. The Equinox one, which I have working fine. There is also Jetty one that I can't get working. I don't want all of the Jetty WAB support, just a HttpService. Having looked in the recent 3.7.x build I though it could be done with just a few bundles. I understand this is Jetty 6 and using Jetty 7 would be much better but it's really no benefit if it needs the whole of Jetty OSGi to provide a little HttpService. I couldn't find any documentation so was following a section in the 'OSGi and Equinox' book that says how to do it but adapting for Virgo, this also suggests that I only need a few bundles.

org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty, org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet, org.mortbay.jetty.server and org.mortbay.jetty.util. Do these 4 bundles exist in Jetty 7? The fewer bundles the better, I'm going for light weight but a few more features than the Equinox implementation, i.e. JSPs.

Thanks, Chris.