[jersey-dev] jersey client in modular jvm?

Hello, I am having a great deal of trouble getting the jersey client (3.0.8) to work after migrating an application from Java 8 to 20. It works fine in testing but when I package the application (using jlink and jpackage), no http connection is made. The packaged app is using the classpath rather than the module system, but the jvm has been packaged as a reduced set of modules within it. I've turned on all the logging and while there are some strange errors (javax.naming, osgi) they don't seem to be critical. Is it possible to use jersey in an app built this way, and if so, how?

Back to the top