[jersey-dev] Jersey 1.x to 2.x upgrade

Hi,

Greetings for the day!

I was wondering if this is the right mailing list to ask any questions and get help for Jersey 1.x to 2.x migration. We have a big opensource project that is still using Jersey 1.x as of today and while migrating APIs to Jersey 2.x, we are facing some issues. I have referred to the migration guide as well as both codebases as well. However, I am not able to find Jersey 2 alternatives for some references from guice-servlet for instance. This is just one example.

Please let me know if I could ask for help with code references on this thread. Thank you!

Viraj

Back to the top