Re: [jersey-dev] Jersey error : The resource configuration is not modifiable in this context

Hi,

AFAIK you get a similar error if there are multiple resources with the same path annotations. I ran into this when I copied a resource class and forgot to adjust the path annotations.

Not sure if this is the cause for your error. But it may be worth to double check.

Christian