[jdt-ui-dev] SoC Project: JDT UI Code Completion and Refactoring Improvements weekly report #6

Hi,

during last week I fixed some issues with subwords completion. I believe it works now as expected but there are some failing unit tests, which I have to check. Apart from this, I pulled the existing patch for postfix code completion and started reviewing and polishing it. The most obvious TODO is to refactor the code and use only JDT Core API classes. Currently, the patch also uses classes, which are not meant to be called from clients.

Regards,
Gábor Kövesdán

Back to the top