[jdt-ui-dev] Theming eclipse JDT

Dear All:

Sorry to bother - I have just discovered the theme feature in Eclipse 3.6.

I am trying to make a simple plug-in to theme Eclipse for the GNOME
Darklooks theme.

I made a simple test to see if theming the JDT is possible that uses the
org.eclipse.ui.startup extension.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29677631/Startup.java Startup.java

This has the desired effect on all colors under General -> Appearance ->
Colors and Fonts, but not on other colors, such as under Java -> Editor ->
Syntax Coloring (I am on Eclipse 3.6, amd64 on Ubuntu 10.04 and I am
referring to Window -> Preferences).

Any hints how one could access colors defined by Java -> Editor -> Syntax
Coloring, and perhaps others from an Eclipse plug-in?

Thank you

Sincerely yours
Misha