Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Bracket Matching

Hi Erica,

the Text Editor doesn't but in the Java Editor you can use Ctrl+Shift+P
(Navigate > Go To >...).
Next time please ask on the newsgroup as this mailing list is reserved for
those who actually develop JDT UI.

Dani

             "Erica Ramsey"
             <ericaramsey1@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-ui-dev-bounce                                          cc
             s@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [jdt-ui-dev] Bracket Matching
             22.05.2007 17:47

             Please respond to
              "Eclipse JDT UI
             developers list."
             <jdt-ui-dev@eclip
                  se.org>

Hello people,

I'm a newbie to Eclipse that is transitioning from the standard Unix 'vi'
world. In 'vi' I am use to being able to match brackets in a block by
placing cursor on a bracket and pressing '%' key and then the cursor would
jump to the matching bracket. Does Eclipse editor has a similar feature
too?

I don't know if this matters but currently I am using Eclipse 3.1 with
EclipseME plug-in; however, my employer is planning on upgrading to Eclipse
3.2 , with EclipseME plug-in.

jdt-ui-dev mailing list
jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx