[jdt-ui-dev] Bracket Matching

Hello people,

I'm a newbie to Eclipse that is transitioning from the standard Unix 'vi' world. In 'vi' I am use to being able to match brackets in a block by placing cursor on a bracket and pressing '%' key and then the cursor would jump to the matching bracket. Does Eclipse editor has a similar feature too?

I don't know if this matters but currently I am using Eclipse 3.1 with EclipseME plug-in; however, my employer is planning on upgrading to Eclipse 3.2 , with EclipseME plug-in.

Thanks!

Back to the top