[jdt-ui-dev] Classloading problem for plugin - Project Classpath

Hi,

I am building a plugin to provide editor to a Java like language. I need to refer to the application classes defined in the Project to compile the programs of this language. Basically this new lang programs can refer to appln java classes. How can I include the project class path in plugin runtime context?

I created a custom url classloader which will get a reference to current project. But this doesn't work. If I run the custom classloader from a main program it loads the classes, but when I try running it thr my plugin it doesn't find.

Are there any security settings to be done before setting new classloader?

Thanks
Dnyanesh.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Back to the top