[jdt-ui-dev] Popup menu with context

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to extend the popup menu for an editor with items that
should only be applicable for certain types of selection. Is this
something I can specify purely in my plugin.xml extension point or
will I need to this dynamically depending on a the current selection?

This is done for the Refactor -> Rename item which is only applicable
when certain elements of a Java source file are selected (like field,
variable, class). I'd like to mimic this.

Thanks for the help, sorry if it's a bit of a lame question but I
haven't found a sensible answer anywhere.

Cheers,
Neil Dunn

Back to the top