[jdt-ui-dev] Looking for code handling "pasting into editor" and Java "code templates"

Dear fellow JDT developers,

I want to extend the Java editor and I am looking for a few directions because I cannot seem to locate the code I have to look at.

First of all I want to intercept "paste" events into this editor.

Then, if whatever is pasted into the editor is something that was copied from within Eclipse, it would be great if I could locate the source.

Last but not least, I would like to know where I can find this feature that allows in-file renaming of variables, like for example when you insert a code template by using "ctrl+space".

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers,
Eric

--