[jdt-ui-dev] Eclipse usability study

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody here has performed or is aware of any formal
empirical research that has been conducted into the eclipse ui, such as
usability or hci experiments. I have searched the web and the relevant
literature but have not yet found anything significant. Specifically I
am interested in data concerning the relative usage of different java
development views.

Thanks,
Brendan.

Brendan Cleary
CSG-026, Dept. of Computer Science & Information Systems, University of
Limerick, Limerick, Ireland.
email: brendan.cleary@xxxxx
phone: +353 61 213497
fax  : +353 61 202734