Re: [jdt-ui-dev] About involment in project

Hi Shridar,
I think most important is to find a feature you want to implement, extend or improve. If you need ideas for such areas, have a look at bugzilla, for example bugs that have 'helpwanted' as keyword. If you find something, add comments to the bug so your ideas can be discussed. Or create a new bug with your ideas and we can discuss it there.
Best is if you implement your functionality as a new plugin. If your changes are directly in the JDT code, attach a patch of the changes to the bug and we will review it.

Martin

"Shridhar Purandare" <shridhar.purandare@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05.08.2006 07:20

Please respond to
"Eclipse JDT UI developers list." <jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[jdt-ui-dev] About involment in project

repected sir,

Myself Shridhar Purandare from India.I am a final year student of Computer Science and Engineering.

As a final year project we (group of four students) want to involve in this project with all dedication and repect.

But as we are new in eclipse devlopment we require some guidence from you. As where we can contribute and other stuff.

Hoping favourable reply

regards

jdt-ui-dev mailing list
jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx