[jdt-ui-dev] Introductions... =)

Hi, my name's Ron, and I'm a PhD student at Stanford studying HCI. I
just wanted to introduce myself, and that I'm interested in
contributing a little in my spare time. =)

Also, I have a quick question:

Where do I start??? =)

I'd like to just hack on some code to play around with the rendering
inside the code viewer in Eclipse... but I've been looking on the
websites, and am finding it difficult to figure out which modules to
get, how to get it all compiled, etc. Is there a developers FAQ that
I'm missing?

Thanks,
Ron

Back to the top