[jdt-ui-dev] Specify the order of refactoring participants

Hi!

I wrote a refactoring rename participant that adds an annotation and
it's import statement to a type that is renamed. Unfortunately, the
rename participant is executed _after_ the the file was renamed on disc.
Thus, I end up having to files on disc after refactoring. The new one
without my modifications and the old one with my modifications.

Additionally, the Java Model seems to be in a stale state because the
Package Explorer only contains the new type but not the old one. After a
restart it shows both types.

Any ideas? Do I have access to the new type in
MyRenameParticipant#createChange?

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht