[jdt-ui-dev] JarPackageWizard and CreateJarActionDelegate

Why does the JarPackageWizard not explicitly allow for jars to be
packaged in a workspace-relative manner?  This is very helpful when
working on many projects in a distributed environment.  It is
currently possible to do this, though I don't think the ability is
intentional.  Additionally, the ability is undocumented.

Also, why does the CreateJarActionDelegate run in an IProgressService
rather than using the Jobs API?  It is very annoying to have your UI
blocked when jar building is a long-running operation.

I haven't logged bugs about these because they are not necessarily
bugs.  I'm just curious about the design decision.

If its better to log a bug, please let me know.

Thanks.

--
-Heath Borders
hborders@xxxxxxxxxxxx