Fra: jdt-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jdt-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
På vegne af Kasper Hansen
Sendt: 5. december 2005 21:18
Til: jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: [jdt-ui-dev] JavaUI.getWorkingCopyManager()

Hi,
I'm working on this plugin inspired by the book: The Java Developer's Guide
to Eclipse

It's the "Add Trace Statements" example, and it inserts a
System.out.println("<NAME OF METHOD>"); at the start of the methods. But I
cannot get it to work!

When I run my plugin - nothing happens after I do a:
IWorkingCopyManager manager = JavaUI.getWorkingCopyManager();

It just hangs :-(

Can anyone help me

Regards, Kasper