Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Non *.java file association with Java contents (71460)

I think this haven't been looked at yet, but we should get most things for free when Java core has the support. I also couldn't find any bug for this. Could you file one against jdt.ui describing your use cases and what's not working?

Martin

"Gary Horen" <ghoren@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/21/2005 10:32 PM

Please respond to
jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

<jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[jdt-ui-dev] Non *.java file association with Java contents (71460)

Code to support this has been checked in to core. Is there any sense about whether or not this feature will make it into 3.1 JDT UI?

Thanks,
Gary

Back to the top