Re: [jdt-ui-dev] org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests requires performance measurement plugins

This packaging is the new recommended way to prevent top-level
overcrowding. Read the releng docs for details.

Dani

             Markus
             Keller/Zurich/IBM
             @IBMCH                                                     To
             Sent by:                  jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-ui-dev-admin@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [jdt-ui-dev]
             16.08.2004 16:10          org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests requires
                                       performance measurement plugins

             Please respond to
             jdt-ui-dev@eclips
                   e.org

Just select the projects in the CVS Repositories View and choose "Check
Out" from the context menu to get them into your workspace.
I'd recommend to take the version from HEAD, but e.g. R3_0 should also
work.
Alternatively, you can also use the New > Project... Wizard "CVS >
Checkout Projects from CVS" to check them out.

I agree that the packaging is somewhat queer, but I guess the releng team
didn't want to create top-level projects for these plugins, since the
performance work is still very young and in flux. We used these plugins
for our first performance tests since they were already in place and used
by releng as part of their automated build mechanism.

HTH,
Markus

Jerome Lanneluc/France/IBM@IBMFR
Sent by: jdt-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
2004-08-16 15:25
Please respond to
jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [jdt-ui-dev] org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests requires performance measurement
plugins

The 2 plugins are contained in source form as subfolders of
org.eclipse.sdk.test-feature/plugins. This is a very unusual way of
packaging plugins.
Can you explain how we can install those ?
Also which version should we use ? The latest version is v20040503, or
should we use HEAD ?

Thanks
Jerome

             Markus
             Keller/Zurich/IBM
             @IBMCH                                                     To

             Sent by:                  jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-ui-dev-admin@                                          cc

             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject

                                       [jdt-ui-dev]
             08/05/2004 06:37          org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests requires
             PM                        performance measurement plugins

             Please respond to
                jdt-ui-dev

org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests now requires the following performance
measurement plugins:
- org.eclipse.perfmsr.core
- org.eclipse.perfmsr.core.win32

They can be found on dev.eclipse.org in